Monday, December 27, 2010

Ho ho ho

I miss Christmas music.

I miss the cheery tunes and people humming them as they shop and street musicians playing them on the corners. There are already less Christmas lights up on the drive home. A few houses have already given up the ghost. Two days after and people are already calling it quits on the holiday spirit. Seems to me that people are being a little pre-spirits-visit-Scrooge. Would it kill you to keep them up until the epiphany?

On another note - I got to drive out to the middle of no-where with my family to visit my grandmother on Christmas. It is always such a funny nostalgic experiences whenever I am in my grandmother's house. Sometimes - I feel like I am remembering stories of what people have told me happened there even though I don't actually remember it. Amazing how the mind fills. Tell yourself something often enough and you will start to believe it.

I start a new job a week from today.

w00t.

No comments: